Low start-up resistance. Belt drive smooth and quiet operation. The body position angle adjusts 73 degrees. The display console rotates 85 degrees for easy viewing. An adjustable crank provides the ability to gradually increase the range-of-motion radius. Telemetry heart rate. Adjustable seat. Optional wheelchair ramp sold separately.
- Bi-directional resistance for varied exercise and therapy sessions.
- Optional wheelchair ramp and seat
- Hand crank position rotates 180° for opposing or in-unison arm motion (optional function.)
- Roll away seat carriage for wheelchair patients and optional wheelchair platform.
- Adjustable ROM radius with 4 settings at 6.5, 7.5 8.5 and 9.5 inches (16.5, 19, 21.5, 24 cm).
- The belt drive offers quiet, smooth operation with a seamless transition between forward and reverse motion.
- Tilting console and pivoting display offer customized fit for most users in seated or standing positions.
- Optional swivel seat and bi-directional handles (in-unison arm motion)
- Optional wheelchair ramp
- Optional wheelchair tie-down
- Optional grip assist gloves
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.