Circle Fitness E6 Elliptical
Designed for stability and comfort, the Circle Fitness E6 elliptical is a commercial grade and made with high-quality materials and components. Provides a relaxing and natural, full-body workout and is one of the best choices for your fitness facility, gym commercial, or home gym.
- Cordless self-powered technology with hybrid generator & dual-stage drive system provides optimal performance
- Intuitive LED with durable quick resistance shifter, one-button quick controls & reading rack/tablet holder
- Simple design makes the 6000 elliptical easier and more efficient to assemble, service, and relocate.
- Easy-reach contact & wireless heart- rate sensors are compatible with a variety of industry-leading monitors
- Low side or rear entry step-on height with 20" natural stride and dual-action handlebars deliver a total body workout
- Ergonomically over-sized footplates
- Convenient bottle holder and accessory holder within reach
- A variety of exercise programs and 16 resistance levels engages users of all abilities
- Smooth Motion Technology ™ delivers a quiet, comfortable & smooth ride
- Zinc-dipped anti-corrosion coating for superior rust protection
- Dimensions: 84“ L x 25” W x 71” H
- Product Weight: 235 lbs.
- Power: Self-powered cordless
- Stride Length: 20“ natural stride
- Certification: CE and generator UL
- Resistance Range: 16-levels
- Flywheel: 22 lbs.
- User Weight: 330 lbs.
- Transport Wheel: Easy-to-move with front-mounted dual wheels
- Frame: Matte-black with a zinc-dipped, anti-corrosion coated heavy gauge steel
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Contact and telemetric heart-rate sensors
- Display: 18 x 16 dot matrix with message window + heart-rate status bar
- Display Feedback: Time, distance, heart rate, watts, RPM, levels, METs, and calories
- Programs: Manual, rolling, valley, fat burn, ramp, fitness test, random, 4 HRC 4 users, and body fat
- Standard Features: Hand pulse, quick shift, and heart-rate receiver, and reading rack/tablet holder
Light Commercial Warranty (Non-Dues Paying Facilities)
- 7 years frame
- 5 years motor
- 5 years parts
- 1-year wearables
- 90 days pedal straps, USB, and audio input
- 1-year labor
- For non-dues-paying facilities where equipment use is generally up to five (5) hours per day.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.